Jobs - Retail Interior Design Sales Specialist
Retail Interior Design Sales Specialist is responsible for managing the overall design and sales process, from greeting customers, planning, designing and furnishing interior environments for residential and commercial clients based on their needs, lifestyle, preferences and budget.
- Welcomes and engages customers.
- Assists customers with designing and selecting items according to their needs, budget, lifestyle and preferences to accomplish and exceed sales expectations.
- Trains effectively all new team members in terms of selling strategy, product knowledge, customer engagement, store experience.
- Supports sales and management team in achieving the store’s sales goals.
- Inspire customers to buy the right products through custom room design that is based on specific taste, style, design and value.
- Signs up customers to available services such as financing and protection plans.
- Processes payments.
- Ensures accurate store opening and closing procedures.
- Adheres to all company standard polices and operating procedures.
- Completes any additional tasks that management assigns.
- Associate’s degree: Interior Design
- 1-2 Years work experience
- Strong customer service and selling skills
- Sound work ethic
- Flexible schedule, able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Previous key holder experience
- Adaptable and dependable
- Punctual and excellent attendance
Apply here - send your resume and tell us a little about yourself.